A small and minimalistic wood clock ethically made by hand in the designer’s workshop in Indonesia.
Klocku’s beauty comes from a simple but playful form, and the sustainably grown wood used for its production.
Recommended care: wipe the clock using a cloth and a drop of teak or pine oil.
A remarkable and stylish unique antique radio
- Power:1 x 1.5V AA battery
- Mechanism:quartz movement
- Dimensions:4.1 x 2 x 4.8 in (10.5 x 5 x 12.3 cm)
- Weight:.5 lbs (240 grams)
- Materials:pine and East Indian rosewood
- Finish:wood oil / wax
- Images:Magno + Kurniawan Gunadi